Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the display module.
Is there a blue backlight or any type of backlight on the display module? If unsure the best way to determine if you have a backlight on the display would be to unplug the display from the AquaBus port and then plug it back in and did you notice any change in the color of the display screen?
If the answer is NO then the display would need to have to be sent in for further diagnosis.
If the answer is YES then we will have you try to update the display modules firmware following the instructions below.
If for some reason that still does not work we can schedule a phone support session to see if we can recover your display. (Please start a support ticket and let us know that you have tried the steps in this guide.)
Log into the classic Dashboard:
Then follow the steps below:
- Configuration > Module Setup
- Choose your display module from the drop down list.
- If you have multiple display listed, choose the display module with the highest AquaBus address.
- Click the update firmware button.
- Click the submit module change.
- Wait 10 seconds to see progression of the module firmware.
- If you do not see that the module is being updated at the bottom of the screen
- Then remove from the display module AquaBus and plug it back in.
- If you still do not see any progression, then try removing from the AquaBus an additional time.
- If you had multiple displays listed please try the steps above on the other display modules.
- If you see updating firmware progression, then more than likely, your display screen will turn on shortly.